Inspiration at the RT Booklovers Convention?

Chicago, gear up for romance lovers to storm your city for the RT Booklovers Convention! 
And, yes, you will meet inspirational authors as this segment of the convention blossoms and expands every year. Read the full line-up here
Check out this reader's workshop in particular...

Wednesday, 4/11 
from 2:15-3:15 pm
Inspirational romance has come a long way, baby. Real people … real-life issues … real romance … and messages that remain long after the last page is turned. What is inspirational romance today, and what does it have to offer you, the reader?
Join inspirational authors Marianne Evans, Dorothy Love, Mary Manners and Dora Hiers
for this reader's workshop.

Thursday, 4/12 
from 4-6:00 pm
I will be signing copies of Journey's Edge and Journey's End  at the E-Book & Graphic Novel Bookfair
Interested in attending? Check out the full schedule.
Stop by and say "hi." I'd love to meet you.


2 comments:

  1. Have a great time, Dora! Sell lots of copies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandy! I'm so glad to hear you're going to the CCW meeting. Missing coffee get-togethers ;-)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
 

Dora Hiers

Dora Hiers
Author~Heart Racing, God-Gracing Romance

About me~

I'm a wife to a fire chief, a mother to two handsome sons and one beautiful daughter-in-law, and meme to two precious grandchildren. When I'm not writing, you'll find me reading, hanging out with my family, or soaking in the view from a mountain cabin deck with a cup of coffee in my hands. Won't you join me on this journey?

Connect with me here:

 photo mail_zps3a74cfc5.png  photo facebook_zps05901d78.png  photo twitter_zps574718d6.png  photo pinterest_zps314119da.png  photo google_zpsab583f39.png  photo instagram_zpsa6facf7c.png


May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight,
O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. ~Ps 19:14 (NIV)

Books by Dora Hiers

Loading...
To purchase autographed copies of any of my books,
please email me at Dora(at)DoraHiers(dot)com

Seriously Write Team Member

Seriously Write

Goodreads Book Giveaway

When Love Triumphs by Dora Hiers

When Love Triumphs

by Dora Hiers

Giveaway ends January 07, 2015.

See the giveaway details at Goodreads.

Enter to win

Follow by Email

Welcome friends!