thanks givings...

~ a big thanks to John, Lorie, Kayla and Mason for putting up with our spoiled monster while we were away last week. Love you guys! 

~ to Mary Manners and Marianne Evans, two fabulous WRP authors, for allowing me to join them at the RT Booklovers Conference. You gals are awesome! I so appreciate you!


~ the friendly folks at Park Road Books in Charlotte, NC. Thanks for encouraging local authors!


~ the great men and women who make up the 
Kannapolis Fire Department. Thank you for putting your lives on the line every day!

~ Rachael Harrie's
3rd Writers Platform-Building Campaign
What a great way to connect with other people and make new friends. And the campaign hasn't even started!


What about you?
What are your thanks givings today?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Fiction Faith & Foodies: thanks givings...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

thanks givings...

~ a big thanks to John, Lorie, Kayla and Mason for putting up with our spoiled monster while we were away last week. Love you guys! 

~ to Mary Manners and Marianne Evans, two fabulous WRP authors, for allowing me to join them at the RT Booklovers Conference. You gals are awesome! I so appreciate you!


~ the friendly folks at Park Road Books in Charlotte, NC. Thanks for encouraging local authors!


~ the great men and women who make up the 
Kannapolis Fire Department. Thank you for putting your lives on the line every day!

~ Rachael Harrie's
3rd Writers Platform-Building Campaign
What a great way to connect with other people and make new friends. And the campaign hasn't even started!


What about you?
What are your thanks givings today?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At September 1, 2011 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Nadja Notariani said...

Hi Doris! I'm really excited about the Campaign! Connecting with other writers is so important.
I'm thankful today for a great many things. My five great kids - 2 grown and 3 at home still. My husband, who has been so supportive of my writing. For God's providence over us all! We have a life that is so blessed. I really have nothing to complain about - but (blushes) I still do sometimes. The best part is, I'm forgiven!
My first novel, Claiming The Prize, will be released within a week or so. It's action/romance - and it does have Christian characters as well as non-Christian characters. I've decided to go with Joy Tamsin-David's label of 'Edgy-Inspy Romance'! Ha! Great tag, right? I'm looking forward to checking out your newest, Journey's End.
Have a wonderful day, Doris. I'll see you around during the Campaign. ~ Nadja

 
At September 1, 2011 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Nadja Notariani said...

Ummm...Dora. I think I'd better get my glasses out. (Now I'm really blushing..and laughing. It's better to laugh at myself than any other possibility...) ~ Nadja

Dora, Dora, Dora. Okay, I think I've got it now... Sheesh!

 
At September 1, 2011 at 10:12 AM , Blogger Dora Hiers said...

lol. That's OK, Nadja. I have about fifty pairs of readers sitting around the house and never can find a pair when I need them.

Congrats on your upcoming release! How exciting! Thanks for stopping by.

 
At September 2, 2011 at 1:24 AM , Blogger Nadja Notariani said...

Thanks for understanding! I definately have my glasses on this time around...Ha! My glasses are not just readers. I need them, but I sometimes balk at wearing them. That'll teach me!
Thanks also for the congrats. My first novel went live on Smashwords tonight! (I'm waiting on Amazon) :) I'm over the moon. And a little bug-eyed from all that formatting/updating/researching/copyrighting/...etc,etc. I need a cup of hot tea and a mindless activity to unwind. ~ Nadja

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home