Eden Morgan longs for a boyfriend of her own, an impossible goal when her best friend, Lexi Branson, gets all the attention and all the guys. When they fall in love with the same guy, Eden believes she doesn't have a chance. She can only hope that sometimes the good girl gets the guy.
1) How did this story come to you? Sometimes I get the strangest ideas! I wondered what would happen if a not-as-pretty good Christian girl and her gorgeous non-Christian best friend fell in love with the same guy. Who would get the guy?
2) Tell us about the journey to getting this book published.
I had already published several books with Desert Breeze Publishing when they opened a young adult line. I'd been writing romantic suspense and thought it would fun to try my hand at a young adult novel. It was so much fun that I'm signing a contract for a young adult mystery series that will debut in January.
3) Tell me three things about yourself that would surprise your readers.
4) What are you working on now and what's next for you?
- I own two hairless Chinese Crested dogs.
- I love sour things....pickles, lemons, sour candy.
- I used to ride a Harley, but gave it up in order to have more time to write. (My husband always wanted to stay out way too long and take the scenic route home. He still has his bike, but I don't miss mine at all.)
I'm editing my October release with Desert Breeze. This Time for Keeps is an inspirational romance.
5) Parting comments? Thank you for hosting me! For those of you who love Christian fiction, please check my blog for weekly book giveaways. I interview 3-5 authors a week who give away their books. www.kdawnbyrd.blogspot.com
6) Where can fans find you on the internet? Links:
I'm also on Twitter (kdawnbyrd) and facebook (K Dawn Byrd.) I am the moderator of the Christian Fiction Gathering facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=128209963444) If you join this group, you'll get reminders about the weekly book giveways.
Labels: Desert Breeze Publishing, Dora Hiers, inspirational romance, Journey's Edge, Journey's End, K. Dawn Byrd, Mistaken Identity, White Rose Publishing, YA Romance