Congrats to Pelican Book Group!

On October 1st, Pelican Book Group celebrated the 2nd anniversary of acquiring White Rose Publishing and their debut of Harbourlight Books, a Christian fiction imprint. To celebrate the launch, Harbourlight released not one, but four new books:

Bahama Breeze, a light-hearted action adventure, by Eddie Jones
Gold Trap, a fun adventure, by Lilly Maytree
Murder in Hum Harbour, a cozy mystery, by Jayne E. Self
Shadows: Book of Aleth, Part One, an allegorical fantasyby Michael Duncan
Check out these exciting titles by clicking here. Friday I'll be highlighting Shadows: Book of Aleth, Part One, so make sure you stop back by!

But, wait! That's not all. Check out their showcase of Holiday Extravaganza titles for $1 available from December 1st to Christmas Eve. Yowzee! That's enough books to last my holiday season. What about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Dora Hiers

Dora Hiers
Author~Heart Racing, God-Gracing Romance

About me~

I'm a wife to a fire chief, a mother to two handsome sons and one beautiful daughter-in-law, and meme to two precious grandchildren. When I'm not writing, you'll find me reading, hanging out with my family, or soaking in the view from a mountain cabin deck with a cup of coffee in my hands. Won't you join me on this journey?

Connect with me here:

 photo mail_zps3a74cfc5.png  photo facebook_zps05901d78.png  photo twitter_zps574718d6.png  photo pinterest_zps314119da.png  photo google_zpsab583f39.png  photo instagram_zpsa6facf7c.png


May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight,
O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. ~Ps 19:14 (NIV)

Books by Dora Hiers

Loading...
To purchase autographed copies of any of my books,
please email me at Dora(at)DoraHiers(dot)com

Seriously Write Team Member

Seriously Write

Goodreads Book Giveaway

When Love Triumphs by Dora Hiers

When Love Triumphs

by Dora Hiers

Giveaway ends January 07, 2015.

See the giveaway details at Goodreads.

Enter to win

Follow by Email

Welcome friends!